Tuition for the week (includes instruction, food, room and board) is $450.
If student is accepted, the $25 application fee will go towards the total cost of tuition.
NGPAC will notify those who have been accepted by May 15th.
1 May: $25 (application fee) due
15 June: $200 (first half of tuition) payment due to reserve spot at NGPAC
22 July: $225 (remaining tuition) payment due at registration
The camp will take place at Missouri Southern State University in Joplin, Missouri.
3950 E. Newman Road
Joplin, MO 64801
Directions to Range Line Rd.:
- From Kansas City—I-49 South, exit onto I-44 West. Exit on Range Line Rd. (exit 8B). Turn right (north) on Range Line Rd.
- From Springfield—I-44 West, exit on Range Line Rd. (exit 8B). Turn right (north) on Range Line Rd.
- From Fayetteville, AR—Take HWY 71 North - continue north when HWY 71 becomes HWY 249. Continue on HWY 249, take the 32nd street Exit. Turn left (west) at the light onto 32nd street. Turn right (north) on Range Line Rd.
- From Tulsa, OK—I-44 East to Joplin, exit on Range Line Rd. (exit 8B) and go north on Range Line Rd.
- From Wichita, KS—East on HWY 166 to Baxter Springs, KS. Continue east through Baxter Springs. 5 miles east of Baxter Springs, turn right at a four way stop (to continue on HWY 166). Pass the Downstream Casino, go straight through the traffic circle, and take the left exit to go east on I-44. Take the Range Line Road exit (8B) and go north on Range Line Rd.
From Range Line Rd.:
- From Range Line Rd.: Stay on Range Line Rd. After you pass North Park Mall, turn east on Newman Rd. Proceed to MSSU Campus. Turn left at the light onto International Rd. Blaine Hall will be the second residence hall on the right.
The campus features state of the art performance spaces, classrooms, and dorms.